When you join WellCats, you will have access to information about upcoming classes and workshops, nutrition topics, healthy recipes, and health behavior change coaching strategies via a weekly newsletter, Microsoft Teams posts, and our website. See more details below:
- Health behavior change coaching | Meet 1-on-1 with a national board-certified health and wellness coach and health and fitness professional to learn how to be more motivated, manage time, develop good habits, and improve your confidence in living a healthy lifestyle. **Sign-up is required.
- Microsoft Teams | All members are added to the WellCats group on Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams allows members to communicate with each other and the WellCats leadership team, and to receive updates and announcements about classes and program services.
- Individual nutrition consultation | Recognizing the importance of nutrition to keeping you healthy, WellCats is offering 1-on-1 consultations with our nutrition specialists in training and dietetic interns. Discussions in these sessions will lead to actionable, individualized goals designed to assist you in improving overall health and well-being. Consultations can be conducted via Zoom or in person. *Members will need to contact Josh Arguelles at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- On-campus group training classes
- ProActive Nutrition (PAN) classes: Healthy Food Prep Classes
- Subsidized membership to the Student Recreation Center (limited members)
- WellCats Educational Series
Other WellCats Benefits
As a WellCats member, if you have purchased your SRC membership, be sure to participate in all SRC has to offer.
- Need a SRC membership? Learn more on our membership page. Stay connected and keep moving using the SRC's weight room, natatorium, group exercise classes, etc..
- Not on campus? Visit our virtual programming page to see the various options to keep you on track of your fitness goals.
- Learn more about our Covid-19 updates.
- Stay up-to-date and follow us on Social Media @txstrec
As a WellCats member, Total Wellness - San Marcos offers a $15 off membership discount for Group Exercise. Classes are help at the San Marcos Activity Center and childcare is free to Total Wellness - San Marcos members.
Total Wellness also offers Personal Training for a fee.
For additional information and to sign-up for services: Contact Josh Arguelles at email@example.com or 512.245.2557